Health Benefits of Whey Low® for the Diabetic,
the Weight-watcher, and the Health-conscious. In your
diet, Whey Low® helps you achieve & maintain a healthy &
attractive body image.
- Caloric value of 1 Calorie/gram (table sugar = 4
Calories/gram) supports low-calorie diets.
- Effective carbohydrate content (or net impact
carbohydrates) of 1 gram/teaspoon supports
- Natural sugars in Whey Low® inhibit absorption of
dietary carbohydrates such as starch and sucrose.
- Low calorie and net impact carbohydrate values important
to type 1 and type 2 diabetics, health-conscious,
overweight, and obese individuals.
By controlling your body weight, you reduce your risk
for these overweight-related diseases
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- Breast, colon, and prostate cancers
Helps you control after-meal blood sugar excursions
- Glycemic index less than 12 for non diabetics and ~20
for diabetics (glucose = 100)
- Reduced glycemic index important to low-carb dieters,
type 1 and 2 diabetics, and glucose intolerants
- Reduced insulin requirement for Whey Low® eases stress
on over-worked pancreas of the diabetic.
- Clinical studies planned to determine long-term benefits
for the diabetic.
Helps you realize a healthier immune system
- Unabsorbed sugars of Whey Low® and starch stimulate
growth of healthful gut bacteria (called the prebiotic
- Healthful gut bacteria, lactobacillus and bifidus,
thrive on lactose in Whey Low®.
- Recent literature studies show immune system stimulation
from healthful bacteria.
- Prebiotic effect important to all health-conscious
- Planned clinical studies with Whey Low® to quantify
May help you avoid or postpone osteoporosis
- Unabsorbed lactose and other carbohydrates known to
enhance calcium absorption
- This property is important to middle-aged women
predisposed to osteoporosis.
- Planned clinical studies with Whey Low® to test enhanced